- Arrival - Please arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment. This will allow time to tend to all necessary paperwork. Should you arrive late, your appointment fee will be charged and your service shortened. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and a no show fee will be assessed.
- For all Dermal Filler, PDO thread, Scarlet RF, Microneedling Facial, Pixel Laser, Tattoo Removal, Mole/Tag Removal services- Pretreatment anesthesia is required. Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to have adequate time for comfort measures. Should you arrive late, your numbing time will be shortened, thus reducing your comfort level or your appointment will be shortened, thus reducing the actual treatment time for your procedure.
- Environment - We strive to provide a private, quiet, and comfortable environment for you. Our clinic is not safe for infants and young children, please make arrangements prior to your visit to prevent having to reschedule.
- Cancellation Policy - We have reserved time just for you and will take care to remind you of each appointment by text and email. We kindly request 24-hour notice of any cancellation or change to prevent associated fees. Our cancellation Fee is 50% of scheduled service price with 24 hour notice and 100% of the scheduled service price with less than 24 hour notice.
- Confirmation of Appointments - We take care to remind you in a timely manner of all your appointments via email and text message. Please confirm your appointments using these methods or by phone call within 24 hours or it will be cancelled.
Covid-19 Precautions and Screening
Please cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are feeling sick.
All clients will be screened for temperature and other symptoms upon arrival. You will be rescheduled if the screening indicates you may be positive for Covid-19.
Please be patient with our reduced appointment capacity. Appointments are now spaced to allow time for proper disinfection processes as well as to reduce client contact.
Masks will be required upon entry to the office. We will be wearing ours as well.
Please abide by the social distancing recommendations to protect you and your family as well as reduce the risk of spreading the virus.