Dedicated to Client Care
CA Skin & Body Clinic is Las Cruces' premier medical spa, providing top notch medical aesthetic services to men and women of all ages since 2004. At CA Skin & Body, we work to understand you, your lifestyle, and your routine self-care. This way we can best help you achieve your skincare goals and learn to maintain them between treatments. We enjoy what we do and are inspired to share in your skin care journey. Feel free to stop by and see what we have to offer or give us a call, we are pleased to answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to meeting you!
Our Promise to You
- We proudly offer a quiet and comfortable environment where you can spend time with other clients, who, like you, are there to improve their health and enhance their beauty.
- Our Nurse Practitioner/Medical Director is NM/TX State licensed and Nationally Board Certified, evaluates every client receiving treatment at the clinic and is on-site at all times for your safety and well-being. She is licensed to practice independently and insured in New Mexico.
- It is our goal to provide a positive and supportive environment. Your questions and concerns will always be addressed to your satisfaction.
- We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. As such, you can be confident that you will receive outstanding customer service from us.
- Services we provide require little to no waiting, as we value your time and appreciate your choosing us.
- We feature the most progressive, proven, safe, and effective treatments and technologies available in Las Cruces and southern New Mexico.
- Our consultation is valuable time used to evaluate your needs, match them with our services, and teach you how to best care for not only your skin but your health! (The $150 consultation fee is applied toward any service scheduled within 30 days.)
APN-BCAdvanced Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner - AANC Board Certified
MSNMaster's Degree in Nursing
ANSAesthetic Nurse Specialist
Anna was born and raised in and around Albuquerque, New Mexico and obtained her first vocational nursing license along with her high school diploma in 1985. She went on to college in Las Cruces and in 1987, obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and has been working in nursing ever since.
In 1997, she went on to pursue her Master's Degree in Nursing at the University of New Mexico and became a board-certified family nurse practitioner. Since then, Anna has had a wide variety of experience including pediatrics with Dr. Roberto Talamantes' private practice, rural healthcare at Ben Archer Health Center in Dona Ana, student healthcare while working in the New Mexico University Student Health Center, nephrology and dialysis care with New Mexico Kidney Care/Fresenius Medical Care.
In 2004, Anna began focusing exclusively on Aesthetic Medicine and that same year, she started the first fully dedicated Medical Spa in Las Cruces: the CA Skin & Body Clinic. From that point on, Anna has been providing exceptional services and has devoted herself to optimizing your health and enhancing your beauty.